• Ohmic values to 50G
• Available with wire bondable terminations
• Tight tolerances to 0.1%
• Utilizes fine film resistor deposition technology
• Superior pulse handling capabilities
• Low TCR to 25 ppm/ºC
• Low VCR to 1 ppm/volt
• Very low noise
• Ultra high stability
• Custom sizes available
• Higher (up to 1Tohm) or lower resistance values may be available.
• Standard HVC parts are unmarked
• RoHS compliant and halogen-free
Stackpole’s HVC is a thick film high voltage chip resistor capable of handling up to 3KV continuous voltage.
The HVC offers tolerances as low as 0.1% and TCR as low as 25 ppm for outstanding precision.
In addition, the resistance element provides high resistance values up to 50 gigohms with very low noise and VCR down to 1 ppm / volt.
The HVC can withstand pulses of up to 10X rated wattage for durations of a few milliseconds, with higher pulse capability for shorter pulse durations.
• Sizes 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1812
• Voltages 10v 16v 25v, 50v, 100v
• Dielectric NPO(COG), X7R, X5R, Y5V
• Capacitance Range - 0.1pF to 100uF depending on size voltage and dielectric.
Stackpole Electronics, Inc. announces the release of the CML series of MLCC capacitors.
The CML offers a wide capacitance range from 0.1 pF up to 100 uF in voltage ratings from 10 V to 100 V.
Available in C0G dielectric for exceptional stability and accuracy and no aging effects, X7R and X5R for broad capacitance range and higher capacitance capability, and Y5V for cost effective high capacitance solutions with the best volumetric efficiency.
The CML is a great choice for many different markets and applications when small size, low cost, and ease of manufacture are critical.
They can be used in feedback circuits, for smoothing, by-pass, coupling and decoupling applications, as well as lower bulk capacitance requirements.
The CML is lead free, halogen free, and RoHS and REACH compliant.
• Flameproof inorganic construction
• High temperature potting compound
• Non-inductive available up to 50Ω
• RoHS compliant, lead-free and halogen-free
Stackpole’s BVM bracketed vertical mount wirewounds offer flameproof high temperature capability in resistance values from 0.1 ohm up to 50 K ohms.
The BVM is available in power ratings from 5 W to 25 W and can operate at temperatures up to 275 °C.
The bracket improves the component’s mechanical stability and excellent reliability under harsh environmental and electrical conditions.
This makes the BVM ideal for a wide range of applications such as industrial controls, and motor controls for outdoor power electronics.